Welcome to Surety Exterminating. Surety was founded in 1956 by Eugene Lynn, a founding member of the North Carolina Pest Control Association where he served as President in 1965. Eugene’s son Jim Lynn, a NCSU graduate in Pest Control and President of the NCPCA in 1990, has continued to operate Surety Exterminating with the same principles that his father and the NCPCA established.
- Continued education in the latest technologies for pest control applications
- Safe and effective pest control treatments
- Expert pest identification
- Friendly, dependable service
- 100% warranty with all termite treatments
- Certified Applicators
- Moisture-control solutions to eliminate conducive environments for pests
- Money-saving coupons
September 13, 2010
I wanted to share what a great experience I had with Surety Exterminating. I received three estimates from different companies. There was no comparison between Surety's extensive knowledge, low cost, and customer care. Jimmy was very, very knowledgeable and my service technician Cole was wonderful when he treated my home. They gave me such a great deal I had my son's home treated also. I recommend them to everyone I talk to. Thanks for a great job!
-Lisa Smith, Fuquay Varina, NC
Pest risk factors:
- An open garbage can stored under the sink can be a magnet for flies, rodents, roaches and ants.
- Mice, roaches and other pests can enter a home through tiny gaps between plumbing pipes and walls.
- Food that is not sealed tightly can attract “pantry pests” such as roaches and rodents.
- Improperly sealed attics or crawl spaces can become access points for spiders, rodents and other pests.
- A leaking roof or a blocked gutter can accumulate moisture - a breeding ground for mosquitoes.
- Mosquitoes, flies and other pests enter through small openings around windows and doorframes.
- Some pests can reach your home via high grass or yard debris.
- Piles of firewood stacked near your home can lead to pests such as carpenter ants and termites.